We are pleased to announce that Cesium version 1.2 is now available for download.
Highlights of the 1.2 release include:
- Added support for the GeoJSON simplestyle specification. (Sandcastle example)
GeoJsonDataSource.fromUrlto make it easy to add a data source in less code.
PinBuilderclass for easy creation of map pins. (Sandcastle example)
Color.darkento make it easy to brighten or darker a color instance.
- Added support for WKID 102113 (equivalent to 102100) to
- Cesium now ships with a version of the maki icon set for use with
PinBuilderand GeoJSON simplestyle support.
- Cesium now ships with a default web.config file to simplify IIS deployment.
GeoJSON simplestyle example with map pins.
Recent news and postings include:
- Model conversion preview
- JS.Geo and FOSS4G talks
- GWT plugin update
- Cube Cities is looking to move from Google Earth plugin to Cesium:
For a full list of changes, see the change log.