The global FOSS4G (Free and Open Source Software for Geospatial) conference is just a few weeks away. We’re thrilled to see that Cesium will be a big part of the schedule.
These talks and workshops by the community include Cesium:
- OL3-Cesium: 3D for OpenLayers, by Beraudo Guillaume of Camptocamp.
- Trying to visualize GIS & BIM information on the web: a solution using Leaflet and Cesium, by Fabrizio Massara of CSI Piemonte.
- Web maps & WebGL, by Iván Sánchez Ortega of MazeMap AS.
- Using Open Source Tools to Visualize Spatial Activity Drone Restrictions, by Aäron Trippaers.
- MapStore 2, modern mashups with OL3, Leaflet and React, by Mauro Bartolomeoli of GeoSolutions Sas.
- WS31: Managing CityGML-based 3D city models in PostGIS and Cesium using the 3DCityDB Stack, by Felix Kunde of Beuth University of Applied Science, Claus Nagel of virtualcitySYSTEMS GmbH, and Zhihang Yao Technische Universtät München.
Check out the complete schedule and make your plans for attending in Bonn, Germany, August 24–26.