We are happy to announce the release of Cesium 1.32. Highlights include
- Added support for an orthographic projection in 3D and Columbus view.
- Added support for custom time-varying properties in CZML.
- Fixed overlapping billboard blending.
For the full list of changes, see the change log.
- 3D Tiles has been growing rapidly. For the latest, see
- Now that the Fusion server is open source, read about our early integration work: Cesium and Open Source Google Earth Enterprise.
- We’re working with Venturi Labs to develop a new Cesium arcade game.
- Check out the VSCode plugin for editing glTF files.
- Declaratively Rendering Earth in 3D, a two-part series by Mark Erikson:
- FOSS4G, the Free and Open Source Software for Geospatial conference, will be August 14–19 in Boston. Community voting on submitted proposals is now open.
- AGI will be at Locate17 in Sydney, Australia, April 3–6.
- AGI and the Cesium team had booths at GETT, Girls Exploring Tomorrow’s Technology, March 25.
- Todd Smith spoke at the Duke Summit on Humanities, GIS, and the Web, March 30–31.
- Rachel Hwang spoke at TEDxPenn April 1. Listen to her on Sirius XM.
We have a new showcase up on our demos page.