Cesium is used to render all of the 3D views in AGSatTrack.
The project is an experiment to see how feasible it is to reproduce desktop quality applications in a browser using modern browser technologies, such as HTML5.
- Supports most mainstream desktop and mobile browsers
- Supports multiple satellite groups
- Allows tracking of multiple satellites in any view
- Supports mutual observers, which allows planning of radio contacts
- Generates pass predictions
- Includes plugin architecture for SPM engines
Last updated: Jun 14, 2013